Tuesday 5 August 2008

name change

I hope you weren't too attached to the name 'Little Arrow', or indeed 'Little A'. It's becoming increasingly clear that I've mixed up one or two puppies one or two times. I know, I know, it's hard to believe, isn't it, since they're all so individual looking!

I confess to apparently failing to photograph Big A on the day of his birth because that photo is clearly Flash. In my defense, they were very similar! Ok, so I have no defense, really. No excuses, I messed up.

Having carefully named Little & Big A, I have since realized that S-Monster also has an arrow and that Little A's most notable feature is not his arrow but the fact that he has one white boot on the front. Henceforth, he will be called Right Paw. And if I ever figure out a way to properly identify Big A, I will do so.

So, for clarification, here are new pics:

Big A (top) & Right Paw (bottom):

















No comments: