Thursday 28 August 2008

the bitches - 4 weeks

Here are the photos for week 4 - face shots and "show stand" poses. I had forgotten how difficult it is to get these without having expert handling skill available! (I don't suppose you fancy a trip to Devon for a photo op, Toni?) I will attempt to improve on some of these photos as the day progresses and will replace them as and when (if!) I get something better.

By the next weekly update I should have made my final decisions on which puppy is going where and so they will all have their proper names. In the meantime, I give you...

Spot




































Boots

































Cross






































Flash




































LMP



















1 comment:

Paula said...

All boys and girls looking very beautiful! So cute and fluffy!