Friday 22 November 2013

4 weeks weights

You did it.  Well, some of you did, anyway.  A small majority of you guessed that Mini would be the biggest puppy at the 4-week weigh-in and you were right.  I was wrong, I really thought it would be Tito, based on the way he tucks into his meals now that they are getting real food 4 times a day.  Mind you, I failed to take into account how well Mini tucks in.  In fact, she is the first to start and the last to give up, so it really is no wonder she is the biggest by such a margin.   I am going to go out on a limb here and say that one of these days all of the boys will out-weigh their sisters by a kilo or 2.  Or possibly 3.  But not yet.

Here are the stats and the pictures.  You will notice that this litter is no longer the largest thanks, I think, to Tuulen's apparent reticence at mealtimes.  Yet, I'm willing to bet that he, too, will one day out-weigh even Mini.  Let's check back on this in 11 months or so, shall we?













































I've said on many occasions that Neka is my pride and joy.  Here is one reason why:  puppies meeting their granny for the first time.






No comments: