Thursday 21 November 2013

4 weeks old

You may have noticed that the blog posts have been appearing late this week.  And perhaps it didn't escape your attention that they have also been a bit more sparse than you are accustomed to seeing from me.  The reason is that in addition to having a houseful of 4-week-old puppies, I also have a bedridden partner in the form of Jay whose back has been out of commission for a week now.  To say I'm struggling to keep up would be an understatement.

MEGA BIG thanks to good friends who have been helping out in various ways!

But these all-important 4-week portraits were captured solely by me all on my own-some.  I'm pretty impressed that I managed it, I have to tell you.  Apparently I have become one of those people who can manage such things with puppies who are wiggly beyond description.  And, no, I didn't glue, tie or otherwise fasten them into place.  I wonder if that's a transferable skill - I'm sure it must come in handy for other things.  What else requires 4 arms, 5 hands, a strong back and lightning reflexes?  Answers on a postcard.

Tito










































Sox









































Fiia










































Tuulen










































Mini










































6 comments:

Alexandra said...

I think you've done a brilliant job - every photo of them sitting is beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

you managed those on your own? Unbelievable! What lovely puppies.

Jennifer said...

Thank you, thank you. I'm taking bows here lol.

susanne said...

Really gorgeous pups Jen! Well done snapping them yourself :-)

Jo Ross said...

Great pics well done you and hope Jay is improving. Shout if you need a hand and I can always come over with cameras x

Jennifer said...

Thanks both :-) Jo - you are always welcome! We must set up a day for you to pop up and see them.