Wednesday 14 January 2015

eyes

And the winner of the poll is.....

LIILA!

I know!  I'm as shocked as you are.  Frankly, she was the last one I would have expected to be the last one at anything.  She's so big and strong and advanced in other ways.  She reminds me very much of her granny Keksi when she was a tiny puppy and ruling the whelping box with an iron paw. 

But as of last night Liila has STILL not opened her eyes.  She's in no rush, obviously.  I guess, like her granny, she will be a chilled soul with her own laidback agenda.  For her future owners' sakes we can hope that is true. 

As proof, here are the photos taken a few days ago when the first wave started to see the world.

Kukka























Tan was one of the first to open his eyes





Liila








































Tomorrow I hope to get the 2-week photos up.  Don't hold me to that, though...

No comments: