Tuesday 17 December 2013

welcome to Jaana

Today is a super-exciting day - not only for me but also for Jane & Mark, Emmi and Miika.  Today is the day that Jane and I are driving to Heathrow to meet a special traveller from Sweden.  I am delighted to introduce Lapinlumon Pilvipouta, called Jaana, who will be jointly owned by us all.  She will be living with Jane & Mark and one day, hopefully, provide us with some wonderful puppies here at Infindigo. 

We are so very grateful to Sarah Brandes for parting with this special girl and allowing her to come to the UK.  As I write this, I am getting ready to go and pick her up and I can't tell you how thrilled I am.  As for Jane, she has probably already lost the top of her head through sheer anticipation.  I'm sure Emmi will be very happy to have another playmate, although you have to feel sorry to Miika now that he will have two girls bossing him around. 

There will be lots more photos in a later update of her arrival, but for now, this is how she looked as an irresistible baby (all photos by Sarah Brandes).

Jaana 5 weeks




















8 weeks old


















8 weeks old


















12 weeks old



























And here we are arriving at Jane's house after picking her up this evening.


No comments: