Monday 2 December 2013

doppelgänger pt 2

It was a busy, busy weekend with lots of visitors and puppy activity.  So I have few words today - I'm all talked out.  But don't worry, I plan on making up for it tomorrow.

For now, here is an update of how the puppies compare with their namesakes. 

Maija  -  Mini















Taito  -  Tito




















Tuuli  -  Fiia
















Tuuli  -  Tuulen
















Tuuli  -  Sox



























Well, whaddeya know.  It turns out that the one who looks most like mum is the one who isn't named after her.  But I don't know if I could have come up with another appropriate name for a third Tuuli look-a-like, so Sox still works as a name.

By the time of the 6-week update later this week the puppies will have their new names.  And you shall be the first to know, of course.


No comments: