Monday 9 December 2013

playing video

I captured a super-cute video yesterday of Tuuli playing her new favorite puppy game followed by some granny games in the pen.  It started with Tuuli grabbing one of the puppies' toys and scampering around the outside of the pen to get the puppies' attention.  Then she hopped in and out of the pen, encouraging the puppies to chase her.  I swear she is teaching them to jump out.  Luckily they are still just a tad too small for that yet.  Then Neka hopped into the pen and started rolling around on her back until all the puppies jumped on her.  I'm telling you it was the cutest video ever.  Ever.

And why do I have to describe it instead of showing it to you?  Well, when I transferred it from camera to computer the file became corrupted.  And did I check that it had transferred successfully before deleting it from the camera?  No, I did not.  And, finally, did I learn a valuable lesson?  Yes, yes indeed I did.

So instead of the absolute cutest video ever, you shall have to make due to with this one of a little game in the outdoor pen.  Also quite cute, actually. 

No comments: