Thursday 8 April 2010

remiss

I know, I know, I know you've all been getting very impatient waiting for updates. I know this because I'm getting so many hits on the blog everyday, and I have no doubt that many of them are duplicates as people keep checking back for new photos & vids. Sincerely sorry for the delay, but it's hectic as all get-out around here. Truly. 4 meals a day, clean out the box twice a day, launder the puppy mats and towels twice a day, and wash all the puppy plates, walk the other dogs - and that's just the dog-related chores.

On top of that there's all the MP lobbying to be done on non-dog-related things. Although, there are dog-related things that crop up from time to time that we need to address, like new Dog Control orders that in some areas have been downright draconian. But with the looming election I feel it's my civic duty to shout my opinion at anyone who has been voted into a listening position.

Oh yeah, and I'm supposed to be working as well.

Let me have a little root around and see if I can find a photo or two with which to offer you some entertainment today...

It's not so easy for puppies to hide under the mat these days.



Dino & 2Toes











An update on the difference in size between the boys.



Dino & 2Tone










Girls having a cuddle while one in particular attempts to use the water bowl as a pillow (cue wet head).


2Toes spooning Butterfly











Finally, part 2 of puppies paying very close attention when someone speaks to them.



L-R: 2Toes, GreyWolf (back), Dino, Butterfly, 2Tone (back)








Getting ready for the big weekend relocation from the whelping room (soon to revert to its former status as junk room) to the puppy pen in the living room. Neka & Keskiyo will be very excited to see the puppies arrive in their domain. Maija hasn't shown much interest in all the little sounds from upstairs - she's more an easy-come-easy-go sorta girl. It will be interesting to see what she thinks of them.

The first of the puppy visitors arrive this weekend too. Is it that time already?

No comments: