Wednesday 10 September 2008

poll result

Ha, I fooled you all by including Maija in the list! As she has been the ringleader for many of the games, I can see why you voted her most likely to be next up onto the box. Also, guessing another male should be a pretty safe bet - they're bigger & better jumpers. However, it was another clever girl - Inko. I'll bet Adam got it right!

They're all too big to get on the box these days. Whenever they try, they just squish the box flat - or at least as flat as it will go with a sibling or 2 inside.

Tomorrow is 6 weeks day with new photos and updates and after that look out for the last poll.

And, today, another video of cute puppies running up to say hi.


2 comments:

Adam and Paula said...

I may have backed my girl :D

Like Jo said yesterday, I can't believe how quickly they are growing...not too long to wait now, although time is dragging sooo much!

Paula said...

Yay Inko! Knew my vote would not be wasted!!

They are looking so lovely - really looking forward to the 6 weeks photos tomorrow!!