Friday 12 September 2008

the bitches - 6 weeks

Jaana
What I love best about her is her sense of humour and cute expression that photos just don't seem to capture. She's fearless & funny & very licky.


































Maija
I love her bright expression and little gremlin ears. She will sit tilting her head from side to side knowing that's a sure-fire way to get picked up for a cuddle.




































Sulo
Think you're confused? Sulo used to be LMP but is now Cross. Don't ask... I'll get myself sorted out eventually. What do you mean, I'm running out of time?
I love this girl's quiet personality; she's cuddly & shy until you try to pick her up & then it's catch-me-if-you-can games. Wonderful fluffy face.



































Viivi
What can I say? She has so many endearing qualities. She's still the "Flash" who shoots around the pen. She knows her name and she invented chasing games, grabbing toys and running like mad in the hope someone will follow.



































Inko
My favorite thing about her at the moment is that she's a cheeky, engaging little monkey. She's a real people puppy and one of the first to throw herself into the air hoping to be picked up.



















1 comment:

Paula said...

Looks like you've got lovely weather down in Devon at the moment...hope some of it makes it's way up here for the weekend!!

They are all looking so grown up!!

Two weeks and counting...don't know how I'm going to get anything done over the next 14 days because there is very little in my head other than 'puppy' most of the time at the moment!! LOL :)