Monday 22 April 2013

Jacob at 1 year old

I had a lovely note from Sue to say that she had checked in with the blog and was horrified to discover that I had no recent photos of Jacob in the one-year puppy update for the Riemu gang.  So she got straight on the case to put that right.

Truly, I didn't mean to embarrass anyone.  Nonetheless it would seem I am not above publicly naming and shaming those who fail to keep me up-to-date with puppy photos.  You have been warned.

But without further ado, here is Jacob at one year looking all grown up... well, kinda.  To me he still looks like a puppy with a bit of maturing to do. 

 Smiley boy relaxing in the sun

"Now where did my pebble go?"

 Hunting for treasures with George

Do you suppose Sue has trained him to wipe his
feet before coming in?



No comments: