Tuesday 14 December 2010

1 week old

After so long with an unreliable internet connection, I'm hoping to get all the photos uploaded before it crashes out again. Believe me, I know you are all clicking daily to see more and I know how frustrating it is. So, quickly now, while I've still got maximum mbps.




Junior































Budgie































Kicker





























Honey
































Marilyn
























Kuusi

























Vee




























Later I'll post the poll result with weight update, but before that it's time to cut the puppies' nails for the first time. This is a job that gets progressively more difficult the older the puppies get. However, by the time they are 7 or 8 weeks old I have become quite good at it and the puppies have become quite resigned to it. That's why it's important for their new owners to keep up with the trimming on a regular basis; if they let it go, then the puppies decide they'd rather not sit still for it after all and it can become a real battle.

2 comments:

Paula Glover said...

Can't believe how much they've grown already!!

Jennifer said...

They're huge! And will have some eyes open soon too.