Tuesday 28 February 2012

week 1 portraits

It's been rather, er, busy in this house since I got back from my travels late last night.  As a result, they are a little late, but here are the puppy photos - in birth order, as always.  While I was away Jay did a great job of capturing the babies on their 1-week birthday, and that's really not an easy task single-handed. 

You can just about see how the wolf sable colours are developing in Brown Wolf & Little Ilo, but they are more sable-y in the fur than in the pics.

 Brown Wolf




















  


Hopea

































Toes






















 Little Ilo





 Claw



 Brownie























Tomorrow the weigh-off and poll result.  And because today the puppies are very near to opening their eyes, after the weights will be a new poll... and eventually I'll get around to sorting out my photos & revealing what I've been up to all weekend.




3 comments:

Kate Wilson said...

I'm having Brown Wolf please!

Ian said...

Grumpy looking guinea pigs :)

Jennifer said...

I think they're grumpy because everyone keeps calling them guinea pigs lol.