Thursday 20 May 2010

excuses & thanks

Oh, I know there are a lot of frustrated readers out there who log in each day to see if I've got my finger out and onto the keyboard to post some puppy stuff. I appreciate you, I really do! In fact, I'm frequently surprised in a very pleasant way to see how many hits the blog gets each day. Not to mention the lovely messages of support & appreciation I get from time to time.

So, thanks, folks!

My only excuse for the silence is that, having taken several weeks off work to raise puppies, I now have rather a lot of work to catch up on. And with my dodgy dying work computer giving me strife, catching up is a tad more complicated than it ought to be.

Add to that the fact that everyone is so busy having fun with their new puppies that I have to beg for news... But I do have a few photos that I'll be sharing bit by bit.

In the meantime, you might want to have a look at my website where I've been busy toiling away at new pages for each dog that we have bred. Look for the link button 'Dogs We Have Bred' on the home page. They're not all up yet, and most of those that are up are still in the construction stage. The website is here, as always:
http://www.infindigo.com

And I've got some photos from the Bristol Lappy walk last weekend to sort & post here. I'll get right on that, so do check back.

No comments: