Monday 24 August 2009

meanwhile

And here's what some Lappies have been up to lately. Many, many thanks to those who sent me updated photos & many, many thanks to those whose photos I have shamelessly stolen. If one of these belongs to you, let me know & I'll take it down ... or at least give you credit!














I love this photo of Karhu cleaning his paws.
















Tarkka thinks his funky new sun deck is great.






















Taito thinks agility is all well & good just so long as he can reach the treats.















Inko hanging with the seaweed while on holiday.

For lots more cute pics of Inko on holiday, plus some funny videos, have a look at Paula & Adam's Flickr site.

And this is one of the things frequently occurring in my house.














Keskiyo & Maija goofing around.

No comments: